Saturday, November 7, 2015

Holidays are coming!!!

It is time for Shopping!!  I think one of the best Christmases I can remember is one where the
things I got were all hand made!  I knew they were special and no one else would have them.  I still cherish those things. That is what I strive for here at our shop Hamburger Seeds.  I want to make things that children will cherish and remember fondly when they are grown.  These NEW Tag-A-Longs are all original works of mine.  I love to see my sketches come to life with a personality of their own!  Come see them in my shop on ETSY and get ready to give them to the little ones you love for the coming Holidays!




Alligator, Lamb, Mouse, Hippo, Rhino and many more!!!!!!!!!  Happy shopping!  Thanks for reading!
#Tag-A-Longs  #Hamburgerseeds  #animals # kidpulltoys #toocute

No comments:

Post a Comment